Pagina 1 di 3 123 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1 fino 10 di 27

Discussione: Pronostici calcio Giappone 2015

Superforumisti L'avatar di ghiaccio
    Thanks

Predefinito Pronostici calcio Giappone 2015

kawasaki frontale nigata over 2,5 1.80 wh stake 3

entrambe le squadre hanno segnato e subito tanto in queste prime giornate. proviamo un poco

Thanks

Predefinito Re: Giappone 2015

Citazione Originalmente inviato da ghiaccio Visualizza messaggio
    kawasaki frontale nigata over 2,5 1.80 wh stake 3

entrambe le squadre hanno segnato e subito tanto in queste prime giornate. proviamo un poco

4-1 entra pure questa!!

Novellino L'avatar di corsarozoppo
    Thanks

Predefinito Riferimento: Giappone 2015

Stamattina prendo una gara giapponese in particolare quella tra Kawasaki Frontale e Urawa Red Diamonds.
    Le 2 squadre sono entrambe in alto in classifica e gli Urawa hanno cominciato benissimo e sono imbattuti. Entrambi i 2 club sono reduci da 2 gare infrasettimanali giocate lo stesso giorno anche se in competizioni diverse. Tuttavia osservando le formazioni di oggi e delle gare passate delle 2 squadre si nota che i locali giocano quasi sempre con gli stessi e pure oggi giocherà quasi lo stesso 11 della gara di mercoledì in coppa Nabisco mentre i red Diamonds cambiano di partita in partita sempre la formazione di almeno 3/4 elementi quindi è possibile che siano più freschi(tra l'altro nell'incontro di AFC hanno giocato in casa quindi non particolare dispendio di energia).
    Accanto a queste considerazioni aggiungo che dall'11 dei padroni di casa si nota che forse hanno qualche defezione in avanti giocando con Renato a supporto di Okubo, e senza Kobayashi e Sugimoto che nelle passate gare si sono alternati in coppia con Okubo.
    Poi una cosa curiosa da guardare. Magari sono io che penso male. Guardavo su diretta.it i risultati della giornata odierna della J League con accanto le quote. Si nota una cosa abbastanza strana. Il risultato corrispondente alla quota in rialzo non è mai uscito, ma è sempre uscito quello della quota in calo, e sono anche quote non basse. Questo è avvenuto nelle tre gare già finite e finora in quelle che si stanno ancora giocando. Avevo notato questa cosa un paio di settimane fa anche nella j2 giapponese, però al contrario. Della gara in questione la quota dell'Urawa è in calo, su diretta.it a 2,8,ma sul book dove gioco io a 2,6 e stamattina era a 2,8.
    Sulla base di ciò pur non gradendo queste giocate fondate sulla quota, in quanto preferisco giocare squadre che so bene come giocano(in questo caso ho visto solo qualche highlights), decido letteralmente di buttare qualcosa sull'Urawa, così per provare, dato che ha la quota abbastanza alta.

Urawa red diamonds 2 @2,60 stake 1/10

Novellino L'avatar di corsarozoppo
    Thanks

Predefinito Riferimento: Giappone 2015

Male: -1. Il tentativo non va a buon fine perchè la gara termina 1-1.

Thanks

Oggi a mezzogiorno

kashiva kashima over 2,5 1.83 stake 3 betflag

Entrambe le squadre hanno sempre segnato e subito almeno 1 goal e sono le tipiche squadre asiatiche da over. Quota dell'over in picchiata su tutti i books. Speriamo

Thanks

Citazione Originalmente inviato da ghiaccio Visualizza messaggio
    Oggi a mezzogiorno

kashiva kashima over 2,5 1.83 stake 3 betflag

Entrambe le squadre hanno sempre segnato e subito almeno 1 goal e sono le tipiche squadre asiatiche da over. Quota dell'over in picchiata su tutti i books. Speriamo

1-3

Forumista
    Thanks

Predefinito Riferimento: Pronostici Giappone J-League 2014

Urawa Reds- Shimizu S-Pulse

Urawa could seal the first stage title today, but would need a lot to go their way elsewhere and it is not very likely, but offensively, they look an unstoppable force right now, something we spoke about ahead of their 3-3 draw away to Kashiwa Retsol in midweek.....

".there is not as much between these two as the league table suggests, certainly not as much as 1.5 + points per game and I am expecting a close game today and hopefully a bit of a shootout. Having said that, Urawa are much improved on last season and a little more pleasing on the eye and adventurous this time round, Reysol have been focused on their Champions League campaign, but can largely forget about that until the end of August. They will surely give J-League their full attention now, the first stage is over for them, even a top three place in the overall championship seems highly unlikely**, so they will have to look towards winning the second series, but need to find some domestic form in the interim. If they give today a real go, as they surely will, it will give Reysol some indication of where they stand in the J-L pecking order and I suspect that is not too far off the top.

Reds could be crowned first stage champions as early as Sunday should they win today and could then celebrate in front of their own supporters, they have no need to sit back, a point will not make too much difference either way and surely goals are on the cards this "lunchtime" (sorry, if I try to write in anything other than a European time scale/frame, it will be too confusing). Urawa have scored 16 goals in four starts since being eliminated from the CL and have clearly thrown the shackles off that have been holding them back offensively for so much of the last 15 months. They have also conceded in each of those games, including four times at Vegalta Sendai. Reysol have recorded back to back home 0-0 draws, but both teams came with a negative approach and the fixtures were ahead of vital CL fixtures and in a very crowded schedule, they might feel that they owe their supporters a little excitement and do not have much to lose from today either and in a match which has traditionally produced goals, it is hard to see how today can play out otherwise. The last ten meetings in Chiba have averaged exactly 4.0 goals, Urawa have scored two or more in six of those and Reysol likewise in six of seven . I am not overly worried about team news, today is more about history, approach and with both having more to gain from winning, than losing/drawing, at least in my own warped thinking ! However, the fact that both are missing key defensive players hardly hurts !"

That finished 3-3 and I hope and expect Urawa to continue in this free wheeling , free scoring manner, which is totally alien to the, at times, timid approach we saw from them last season. They have scored 19 goals in their last five starts, three of which have produced at least six goals and will be looking to beat up on a suspect Shimizu backline which has conceded a league high 26 goals and is very short of defensive options. On the plus side for the visitors, they are coming off a rare free midweek and from their best result of the season, a 5-2 defeat of highflying Kawasaki Frontale last week. They have also scored in 8 of 9 visits to Saitama and can play their part in an open encounter.

over 3.25 goals 2.13 asian line/Sportmarket.

Forumista
    Thanks

Predefinito Riferimento: Pronostici calcio Giappone 2015

J-League:

FC Tokyo - Shimizu S-Pulse

FC Tokyo won for us last weekend when I wrote ......

I guess the international break has come at the right time for Sagan who have conceded a whopping 14 goals in their last three league games, shipping three to Frontale was bad, six to leaders Urawa worse, but five to Velgalta , who had scored just three in their previous four starts was a bit of a low point and you can view the break as a chance to put things right, or as a very long 13 days to reflect and feel sorry for themselves !

They are starting matches quite well and incredibly, are unbeaten before the break all season ( 4-11-0) but losing their way afterwards and they have conceded 24 of 28 goals ( 86%) in the second half, next highest through that period is the 18 conceded by the bottom two clubs, Albirex Niigata and Shimizu S-Pulse and highlights just how poorly they are ending matches. FCT are a better team and are very tough to beat when leading (6-0-0 this season), so difficult to see them dropping this to a team leaking after the break, if they can edge ahead. But those Sagan stats offer hope should they fall behind and FCT have taken points from two of the four games in which they have trailed at the half. The visitors have won on their last two visits here and we backed them to win the last of those back in August and those notes are reproduced at the foot of this email. They are unbeaten in four and will be looking to break into the top three in the overall championship this season, they are a team we discuss a lot and there are a mountain of notes on them in the database and I have also reproduced a preview from earlier this season, their trip to Montedio Yamagata, which is particularly pertinent as I am going to finish these notes with the newly promoted club's trip to Hiroshima.

Anyway, they all provide background information and after their last match, a 2-1 win at Matsumoto Yamaga, where they raced into a two goal lead and then had to fight hard to hold on, they will have enjoyed the hard earned break. Coach Massimo Ficcadenti (see below) is very meticulous and will have used the two weeks wisely, his team came back after the World Cup break last summer on fire and were unbeaten in eight in all competions with an incredible 21-1 goal difference. They can edge this......

The came from behind to win 2-1 with a pair of second half goals and the match played out perfectly for " in play" betting, with Sagan gain losing their way after the break, more of that later in the email.

Tokyo will want to finish the first stage with another three points which will ensure they go into the mini break in the top three in the overall (aggregate) championship. They did the double over Shimizu S-Pulse last season with a 7-1 aggregate, which included a 4-0 win in this fixture and with the visitors struggling big time, they collected just 15 points from the second half of last season and have just 13 from their first 16 games this season, that is circa 29 points over the full season and equates to relegation form and them some and they have a lot of work to do to remain in the top flight. The hosts will say a sad, yet fond farewell to top striker Yoshinori Muto after this game , who is joining FSV Mainz , he has 10 goals in 16 league games this season and had two goals and two assists in the games against SSP last season, he will want to say goodbye with a goal I am sure and I take FCT to record a comprehensive victory. Australian winger Mitchell Duke is suspended for the visitors, he scored the opening goal in the only road game that SSP have won in eight months.

FC Tokyo -0.75 ball 1.94 asian line/Sportmarket.

Forumista
    Thanks

Vissel Kobe- Gamba Osaka

Cannot believe that Gamba blew yet another lead, they seem incapable of keeping a clean sheet right now, but as I said in midweek, offensively there is not a lot wrong with them and one day soon it will all click. However, they have now conceded in their last seven starts and it is not easy to see them keeping one against a Vissel Kobe side I am quite keen on and who did us a favour with a win at Vegalta Sendai last weekend, notes from which are reproduced below the "good luck" sign off. However, they have been far happier on the road all season long and they have themselves conceded in seven straight home starts. This is a fixture which usually produces goals, the last ten h2h meetings in Kobe have averaged 3.7 goals, with both teams scoring in eight, Kobe scoring 2 or more goals in five and Gamba three or more in four.

After a failure to win in midweek, Gamba are 6-2-0 next time out, scoring at least two goals in each, with six games going "over", there is 2.10-2.25 general quote for Gamba to score "over" 1.5 goals. Home coach Nelsinho named an unchanged team last weekend and reaped the benefits after chopping and changing his line up, usually due to circumstances outside of his control, far to much in Stage 1, I expect him to stick with

"over" 2.5 goals 1.95 asian line/Sportmarket.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to clubgowi For This Useful Post:

TempleBar (25-07-2015)

the heartbreak kid L'avatar di wargod
    Thanks

un testa-coda in classifica tra la capolista che punta a vincere il torneo e chi annaspa per non retrocedere,chiaramente ogni statistica vede meglio i padroni di casa che all'andata hanno regolato l'avversario addirittura 5-0.
    provo questo special a favore di omiya contro gifu,considerando il miglior attacco contro la peggior difesa sarebbe strano segnare una rete.

omiya over 2 goal @2,06

stake 5/10
    "Le persone che riescono in questo mondo sono quelle che vanno alla ricerca delle condizioni che desiderano,e se non le trovano le creano."
    George Bernard Shaw