Pagina 2 di 3 PrimoPrimo 123 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 11 fino 20 di 26

Discussione: Pronostici tutte le Coppe nazionali: Francia, Olanda e Belgio 2015-16

Forumista
    Thanks

Predefinito Riferimento: Pronostici tutte le Coppe nazionali: Francia, Olanda e Belgio 2015-16

France Coupe de la Ligue Rennes vs Toulouse

Rennes host Toulouse for the second time this season, winning the earlier meeting 3-1, the visitors are in relegation trouble, three points from safety and with a vital home league game with Lille at the weekend and that should really be their priority and they arrive without the suspended trio of captain Jean-Daniel Akpa -Akpro, defensive midfielder Yann Bodiger and young central defender Issa Diop, who all played in the weekend 1-1 draw at Nantes. They look big losses and already missing four starters to injury, including top scorer Martin Braithwaite and with the hosts fully committed to this and feeling that they are playing far better than recent results might suggest, for example in the weekend draw with high flying Caen on Friday, they enjoyed 68% possession, 22 attempts on goal and had 37 crosses into the box, I see good value in the home win at odds against. Hosts played on Friday which is a big advantage, not only does it mean 24 hours extra rest and recovery time, but it means a full training session ahead of this game and that can often be key.

Rennes -0.5 ball 2.11 asian line/Sportmarket

Forumista
    Thanks

Predefinito Riferimento: Pronostici tutte le Coppe nazionali: Francia, Olanda e Belgio 2015-16

France Coupe De La Ligue Bordeaux vs AS Monaco

This is not a match up you would look at in the cold light of day and immediately think goals, but the league game here just five weeks ago ended 3-1 and the last two meetings in Bordeaux have produced nine goals and the last four Monaco away starts 18 (four + in three) and given the nature of how games in the competitition tend to play out (see above) and odds offered today, we have to take this to follow all those trends and produce goals. Looking at the league table and given that both have no further involvement in the Europa League to "worry" about, we should expect each to be keen to progress, but both are set to rotate their starting line ups. Bordeaux have said openly that they are especially keen to blood some youngsters, feeling that the visit from Marseille at the weekend should be given priority, but the squad named doesn't quite bear that thinking out, it might be a bit of a smokescreen and either way, I do feel they will go for this.

Monaco have left several players at home including Lacina Traore, Stephan El Shaarawy and keeper Danijel Subasic and have added a few youngsters of their own to the group. Despite what has been said by the home head coach I prefer the chances of Bordeaux today looking at the squads, but feel that the "over" offers slightly better value.

Bordeaux: Carrasso, Prior - Contento, Guilbert, Poundjé, Ambrose, Yambéré - Khazri, Maulun, Ounas, Plasil, Poko, Saivet, Traoré, Vada - Diabaté, Laborde, Rolan, Kiese Thelin.

ASM: Nardi, Sy - Carvalho, Echiejilé, Fabinho, Raggi, Wallace - Bakayoko, Bahlouli, Boschilia, Dirar, Gil, Helder, Lemar, Mexique, Pasalic, Silva, Toulalan - Cavaleiro, Mbappé.

over 2.25 goals 2.07 asian line/Sportmarket.

over 3.5 goals at a general quote of 4.33 appeals given the competition stats and that the last two h2h meetings and 3/4 Monaco road games have all gone over this line.

Super Moderator L'avatar di GFP
    Thanks

Martedi 19 e Mercoledi 20 Gennaio 2016

Trélissac (CFA) - Lille (L1)
    US Sarre Union (CFA) – Niort (L2)
    Bastia (L1) – Sochaux (L2)
    Saint-Malo (CFA) - Mont-de-Marsan (CFA)
    US Concarneau (CFA) - Troyes (L1)
    Chambly-Thelle (N) - Lyon (L1)
    Nice (L1) ou Rennes (L1) - Bourg-en-Bresse (L2)
    Saint-Etienne (L1) – AC Ajaccio (L2)
    PSG (L1) – Toulouse (L1)
    Evian Thonon Gaillard (L2) – Monaco (L1)
    Angers (L1) – Bordeaux (L1)
    US Granville (CFA2) - Sarreguemines FC (CFA2)
    FC Mantois 78 (CFA) - Nantes (L1)
    USBCO Boulogne (N) - Lorient (L1)
    Marseille (L1) – Montpellier (L1)
    GFC Ajaccio (L1) – Guingamp (L1)

Forumista
    Thanks

Coupe De France Rennes vs Bourg

This is not Coupe de la Ligue, which we seem to have spent a lot of column inches talking about again this season, but the national cup competition and whilst traditionally this doesn't quite provide the high scoring encounters we see in the league cup, the four matches featuring Ligue 1 teams versus lower level opposition averaged 3.25 goals at this stage last season and we have two teams here absolutely full of goals at present. BEBP games have produced a L2 high 70 goals ( only three other teams are above 49) at 3.33 per game, which is 1.07 above the league average. My notes on their recent home game with Creteil , which they won 5-1 can be read below the "good luck" sign off. They have subsequently lost 3-0 away to Dijon and their last five starts have averaged 4.0 goals and there is no let up in those big goals numbers when BEBP are involved.

Rennes are coming off a 4-2 road win at Troyes on Saturday when my preview included .......... "Rennes are in upper mid table thanks to their fine road form which has seen them lose just once away from home and score in all 12 (league and cup) games this season, two or more in five. They have score twice in 42%, once in 100% and with Troyes given up just shy of two per game, it is easy to see value in circa 2.25 for the visitors to score two or more, especially as they get wide players Kamil Grosicki and Paul-Georges Ntep , who have 7 goals and 4 assists between them from just a combined 23 appearances, back today, but I think that we get better odds with the "over" goal line, as Rennes arrive without centre back Mexer ( missed 13 starts in two seasons, just two wins and two clean sheets in his absence) and left back Ludovic Baal (just one clean sheet in seven without him this season)."

Now they are back on home soil where their form is not quite as impressive, but they are going to face an opponent playing a far more attacking style than they usually see and that should suit and might even feel more like an away game in that aspect. Team spirit is good, heads didn't drop when going 2-0 down there and they celebrated wildly when equalising and I mean all ten outfield players, plus the bench and coaching staff, which I always like as a sign of unity, but they need not have worried, they scored four, it should have been 8-9.

They claim to be very interested in the competition and they made the final the season before last, head coach Philippe Montanier has rotated the backline and midfield a little , but if anything they look stronger in those areas if anything and Mexer (see above) returns, offensively they are unchanged and the forwards will surely be up for this and fancy their chances of scoring a few goals. Rennes are very keen to get a home win before they entertain Ajaccio at the weekend and I expect them to get an ultimately comfortable one, but with both teams on the scoresheet

Rennes : Costil, Sorin, Danzé, Mexer, Gnagnon, Armand, M'Bengue, Moreira, Fernandes, André, Poha, Salles Lamonge, Grosicki, Dembelé, Doucouré, Ntep, Boga, Sio

BEBP: Callamand, Fabri, Dimitriou, Alphonse, Nsimba, Perradin, Traore, Faivre, Lacour, Damour, Dembele, Berthomier, Boujedra, Begue, Boussaha, Sane, Ba, Ogier

Rennes -1.5 ball 2.33 asian line/Sportmarket.

over 3 goals 2.37 asian line/Sportmarket Pro, alternative would have to be the more widely quoted 2.75 goals line, or even the 3.5 goal option

Forumista
    Thanks

France Coupe de la Ligue: PSG vs Toulouse

Toulouse are much improved and were unbeaten in six and out of the bottom two, before losing to PSG narrowly at home to PSG eleven days ago. They then had to play the best team (by far) in France again a few days later in Paris in the national cup competition and lost 2-1, so this will be the third time they have played the strongest opposition possible and have to do so on 24 hours less recovery time, as they played away to Monaco (second in the table ) on Sunday and lost 4-0. That is a gruelling , gruelling schedule and the last two losses saw them drop back into the relegation zone and surely, this week has to be all about the weekend visit from Guingamp, a team they can drag into the scrap at the bottom and I suspect focus will quickly turn to that once they concede tonight and, if PSG get that a first half breakthrough this handicap might very quickly not look big enough.

Toulouse are without suspended central midfielder Jean-Daniel Akpa Akpro ( only start he has missed was a 2-1 home loss to Angers) and young centre back Issa Diop (he has started the last eight league games, through which they have collected 11 points, just 9 from 14 starts prior to that). They are already short of options in the middle of the backline with the injury to Jean-Armel Kana-Biyak and that looks bad news facing the most potent strike force in France. PSG scored five here in the league meeting and a repeat is not totally out of the question.

PSG: AUGUSTIN Jean-Kévin, AURIER Serge, CAVANI Edinson, DAVID LUIZ, DI MARIA Angel, DOUCHEZ Nicolas, IBRAHIMOVIC Zlatan, KIMPEMBE Presnel, KURZAWA Layvin, LAVEZZI Ezequiel, LUCAS, MARQUINHOS, MATUIDI Blaise, MAXWELL, NKUNKU Christopher, RABIOT Adrien, STAMBOULI Benjamin, THIAGO MOTTA,TRAPP Kevin.

Toulouse: Mauro Goicoechea, Marc Vidal - William Matheus, François Moubandje, Somalia, Uros Spajic, Marcel Tisserand, Steeve Yago - Alexis Blin, Yann Bodiger, Etienne Didot, Tongo Doumbia, Zinédine Machach, Adrien Regattin, Pantxi Sirieix, Oscar Trejo - Wissam Ben Yedder, Martin Braithwaite, Aleksandar Pesic.

PSG -2 goals 2.36 asian line/Sportmarket

Forumista d'assalto L'avatar di prapappo95
    Thanks

PSG - Tolosa 1&Under 3,5 @2,23 Stake 2/10

Mi piace molto la vittoria dei parigini, che affrontano per la terza volta nell'arco di pochi giorni il Tolosa, vincendo 2-1 e 1-0. Ci saranno parecchie assenze nei locali, out Verratti, Silva, Pastore e Ibra, però la vittoria dovrebbe arrivare comunque, anche se non esagerata.
    Tennis 2016: -27,65
    Basket 2016: +33,01
    Calcio 2016: -4,76
    Multiple 2016: -4

[30/10/2016]

Forumista d'assalto L'avatar di prapappo95
    Thanks

Citazione Originalmente inviato da prapappo95 Visualizza messaggio
    PSG - Tolosa 1&Under 3,5 @2,23 Stake 2/10

Mi piace molto la vittoria dei parigini, che affrontano per la terza volta nell'arco di pochi giorni il Tolosa, vincendo 2-1 e 1-0. Ci saranno parecchie assenze nei locali, out Verratti, Silva, Pastore e Ibra, però la vittoria dovrebbe arrivare comunque, anche se non esagerata.
    Il Tolosa riesce ad arginare anche stavolta i parigini, finisce 2-0 e giocata che entra. +2,46
    Tennis 2016: -27,65
    Basket 2016: +33,01
    Calcio 2016: -4,76
    Multiple 2016: -4

[30/10/2016]

Apprendista L'avatar di calaio88m
    Thanks

Predefinito Re: Pronostici tutte le Coppe nazionali: Francia, Olanda e Belgio 2015-16

Coppa di Olanda
    Quarti di Finale

PSV - UTRECHT Over 3.5 @ 1.90 Stake 3.5 Bet 365

Padroni di casa vera e propria macchian da goal (3-2 6-0 3-1 i risultati finori sin qui in coppa). Tra le mura amiche segnao sempre minimo due goal concedendo anche qualcosa in fase difensiva. I prcedenti sono quasi tutte partite con piu di tre goal. La quota non regala molto ma la fidecia c'è.
    "Ah rega', parlamo come un cavallo stampato. Ma poi io che leggo a fa', che leggo a fa', c'ho tutto qui nella capoccia, so' un computer equino, a me me dovrebbero da' 'na laurea in scienze del cavallo."

Apprendista L'avatar di calaio88m
    Thanks

Predefinito Re: Pronostici tutte le Coppe nazionali: Francia, Olanda e Belgio 2015-16

Citazione Originalmente inviato da calaio88m Visualizza messaggio
    Coppa di Olanda
    Quarti di Finale

PSV - UTRECHT Over 3.5 @ 1.90 Stake 3.5 Bet 365

Padroni di casa vera e propria macchian da goal (3-2 6-0 3-1 i risultati finori sin qui in coppa). Tra le mura amiche segnao sempre minimo due goal concedendo anche qualcosa in fase difensiva. I prcedenti sono quasi tutte partite con piu di tre goal. La quota non regala molto ma la fidecia c'è
    1 - 3
    "Ah rega', parlamo come un cavallo stampato. Ma poi io che leggo a fa', che leggo a fa', c'ho tutto qui nella capoccia, so' un computer equino, a me me dovrebbero da' 'na laurea in scienze del cavallo."

Superforumisti
    ....dove regnarono i Guidi e i Malatesta ovvero nella terra della piada e del sangiovese!!!
    Thanks

Facendo riferimento alla dritta di B4W di domani sochaux monaco 2, mi chiedo perchè si trova così alta la quota (1.75-1.80).
    il sochaux è penultimo in ligue 2 e il monaco è comunque una delle migliori di francia (tolti gli Extraterrestri del psg).
    come se in italia giocasse inter milan fiorentina o roma contro il lanciano.
    a leggere su l'equipe sembra vada coi titolari il monaco

Le groupe monégasque :

Subasic, Nardi, Sy - Carvalho, Fabinho, Raggi, Jemerson, A. Touré, Wallace - Bahlouli, Bakayoko, Costa, Lemar, Moutinho, Pasalic, Bernardo Silva, Tirard - Carrillo, Vagner Love, Chaïbi.
    Dirar et Coentrao suspendus, débuts de Jemerson

Exclu contre Nice (1-0) samedi, le milieu international marocain Nabil Dirar est automatiquement suspendu mardi pour le match à Sochaux. Touché à la jambe droite samedi lors de cette même rencontre et contraint de sortir dès la 12e minute, le défenseur international portugais Fabio Coentrao n'est pas opérationnel. De plus, il est suspendu à la suite de trois avertissements reçus en dix rencontres.

Nombreux blessés

Adama Traoré (cheville), Elderson Echiejile (cuisse), Ivan Cavaleiro (dos), Lacina Traoré (adducteurs) et Kylian Mbappé (réhabilitation) sont également forfaits. Jérémy Toulalan et Farès Balhouli, encore en phase de reprise, devraient être encore trop justes pour retrouver le groupe. En revanche, Leonardo Jardim pourra probablement compter sur Thomas Lemar et Almamy Touré, même si l'entraîneur attendra le dernier moment afin de savoir s'ils sont prêts. Paul Nardi va remplacer Danijel Subasic dans les buts. Enfin, Jemerson, la recrue brésilienne de l'hiver, devrait débuter dans l'axe de la défense à la place de Ricardo Carvalho, qui devrait être mis au repos pour ce déplacement dans le Doubs.