Pagina 3 di 8 PrimoPrimo 12345678 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 21 fino 30 di 79

Discussione: Pronostici FRANCIA Ligue 2 @ 2015 - 2016

Administrator L'avatar di bet4winIT
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Predefinito Riferimento: Pronostici FRANCIA Ligue 2 @ 2015 - 2016

Ultime su Lens-Le Havre - lunedì 31 agosto

A questo link i convocati e la situazione assenti delle due formazioni in campo stasera per il posticipo del 5° turno di Ligue 2.

Forumista
    Thanks

France Ligue2 Tours - Bourg Peronnas

Tours have named a very offensive looking line up today and having scored ten in their last five starts in all competitions, it is hard to see them coming up short today against a viistors who have played some wide open encounters already, especially on the road. Tours will definitely be a little more suspect defensively this evening with left back Samuel Bouhours and deep lying midfielder Haris Belkebla both sidelined. The pair are ever present this season and Bouhours missed just one start last season ( a 2-1 defeat) and whilst both will be missed, the loss of him could be huge.

I was very doubtful about the visitors chances of staying in Ligue 2 early seaon, but have spoken several times since about them having a "little something" , team spirit is good and they battle all the way and are now unbeaten in five, their last defeat was away to Creteil in a match they dominated, so they should not be underestimated and certainly will not be by me. However, they have conceded 5 in three road games and both scored and conceded in 6 of 7 competitive starts and they are not going to keep too many clean sheets. So both look vulnerable defensively and we know that there will be space for each to exploit, especially with Tours naming a very adventurous looking squad. I couldn't oppose the hosts as they have served us so well, but likewise feel it will be very difficult for them to keep the visitors out for 90 minutes.............. goals for me.

Tours : Kamara, Westberg, Cillard, Gradit, Louvion, Miguel, Milosevic,Agouazi, Berenguer, Bergougnoux, Khaoui, Maouche, Santamaria, Bosetti, Kouakou, Malfleury, Miracoli, Tandia.

Bourg-en-Bresse : Callamand, Fabri, Alphonse, Perradin, Goyon, Diompy, Berthomier, Boussaha, N'Simba, Ogier, Sane, Nirlo, Dimitriou, Dembele, Damour, Ba.

over 2.5 goals 2.35 asian line/Sportmarket.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ultime su Brest-Lens - 14 settembre

In questa pagina i convocati e la situazione assenti delle due formazioni in campo stasera per il posticipo della serie B francese.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ultime su Valenciennes-Lens - lunedì 21 settembre

A questo link i convocati e la situazione assenti delle due formazioni impegnate stasera nell'anticipo del turno infrasettimanale di Ligue 2.

Forumista
    Thanks

France Ligue2 Tours- Creteil 22.09

We should expect goals in this midweek round and this is a fixture which normally provides them. Tours scored eight in the two meetings last season, Creteil have scored in the last five, including two + in three of four and the last four h2h games have gone "over", averaging 4.25 goals. Tours have conceded in six of their last seven starts, with only toothless Sochaux coming up short and have fallen behind in their last three, but took points from two of those games, so a nasty habit, but they are resilient and heads do not drop when they concede.

You are never quite sure what you will get from them and despite losing 1-0 at home to Valenciennes on Friday, Creteil are happy, or rather will get sucked into playing a very open style if opponents do likewise and are prepared to go toe to toe, it is in their DNA and these two teams, despite having slightly more defensive minded coaches now, cannot help themselves, one goal will lead to 3-4...

Tours : Kamara, Westberg - Bouhours, Cillard, Gradit, Louvion, Milosevic - Agouazi, Bergougnoux, Khaoui, Maouche, Raveloson, Santamaria - Bosetti, Kouakou, Malfleury, Miracoli, Tandia.

Créteil : Kerboriou, Merville - Di Bartolomeo, Diedhiou, Esor, Hérelle, Konongo, Mahon de Monaghan - Augusto, Benaniba, Lesage, Mollet, Montaroup - Andriatsima, Dabo, Sackho.

over 2.5 goals 2.11 asian line/Sportmarket.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ultime su Paris-Nancy - lunedì 28 settembre

A questo link le probabili formazioni titolari e la situazione assenti delle due squadre impegnate stasera nel posticipo della Ligue 2.

Forumista
    Thanks

Ligue 2 Nancy - Ajaccio

Breakthrough win for Ajaccio last round (1-0 vs Auxerre) and it surely provided a massive confidence boost and we get a big price on them to follow up this evening. Nancy are expected to be a big player at this level , but they have not won in four and have dropped points at home to Niort (similar level to Ajaccio) and Auxerre (defeat) in that sequence and goals are proving hard to come by for the home side. They are also without suspended defensive midfielder Diallo Guidileye and with Coulibaly and Aït Bennasser also sidelined, that leaves them weakened across the middle and especially short of options in the holding role. This is my potential upset of the day and I will probably try and take a little on the visitors to win at circa 7.0-7.5 which seems too big , but for my "official bet............... Ajaccio +0.75 at 2.17 at Sportmarket

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ultime su Lens-Laval - lunedì 19 ottobre

A questo link i convocati e la situazione assenti delle due formazioni in campo stasera per il posticipo di Ligue 2.

Superforumisti L'avatar di paomal1
    Thanks

Lens vs Laval=gol(2.00) stake 5/10

Lens posizione 16° punti 10
    Laval posizione 12° punti 14

Anteprima:
    Lens:
    sospeso:Besle(difensore 8/0).
    Laval:
    infortunato:Kévin Afougou(difensore 0/0), Valentin Launay(centrocampista 0/0), Gabriel Etinof(centrocampista 1/0).

Il Lens ha uno score in casa di w1-d3-l1 gol fatti 4 gol subiti 7 mentre il Laval ha uno score fuori casa di w2-d2-l1 gol fatti 5 gol subiti 5.
    Il Lens ha migliorato un pò la sua forma e nelle ultime tre partite ha vinto due volte e nelle ultime cinque partite ha sempre segnato mentre il Laval nelle ultime tre partite ha segnato quattro gol e subiti 7. Mi aspetto una partita dove entrambe le squadre segneranno visto che secondo me questa è una partita molto aperta. Il fattore campo può contrastare la sensibile superiorità della squadra ospite. Curiosità:
    Quando gioca in casa, Lens non ha mai perso contro il Laval negli ultimi 3 incontri.

Apprendista
    Thanks

bravo paoma1 ti seguo sempre con piacere.mi raccomando non scomparire di nuovo.ciaoooo