Pagina 3 di 5 PrimoPrimo 12345 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 21 fino 30 di 49

Discussione: coppe regno unito ed irlanda

Forumista
    Thanks

Predefinito Riferimento: coppe regno unito ed irlanda

FAI Cup: Drogheda United - Derry City

This is a replay after Drogheda United earned a 1-1 draw in the first meeting on Friday, I watched most of that and am still not quite sure how Derry did not win by 4-5 goals.

City hit the woodwork twice, missed a penalty and they were not the big misses, also blowing about five one on ones with the goal keeper and being guilty of some diabolical finishing, you can get some idea from these 3-4 minutes of highlights. United created almost nothing and scored with pretty much their sole attempt on goal and they were gifted that by some Keystone Kop defending from City.

There is pretty much a full division between these two and it looked all of that and then some on Friday and if Derry have half as many scoring opportunities this evening, you have to feel they will win with a degree of comfort. Derry have beaten Drogheda 3-0 and 5-0 in this competition in the last two years and should have won similarly in the first game, playing on the road should not stop justice being done this time round.

Derry City -1 ball 2.06 asian line/Sportmarket

Forumista d'assalto L'avatar di ghepardo
    Thanks

EFL TROPHY

LEYTON-STEVENAGE________1_______
    hanno giocato in campionato pochi giorni fa...3-0 per home...si gioca attorno a 1.85...

WIMBLEDON-SWANSEA U23_____1_____
    squadra di casa in momento negativo, dovrebbe esserci, comunque, un po' di margine...forse...quota circa 2.00...
    Noi fummo i gattopardi... i leoni! Chi ci sostituirà saranno gli sciacalli... le iene. E tutti quanti: gattopardi, leoni, sciacalli e pecore continueremo a crederci il sale della terra!

Apprendista
    Thanks

Predefinito Re: coppe regno unito ed irlanda

Yeovil - Portsmouth
    30.08.2016 20:45

X @ 3,50 Unibet

Superforumisti L'avatar di fabiondo
    Thanks

ma sta coppa che è ?

Forumista d'assalto L'avatar di ghepardo
    Thanks

Citazione Originalmente inviato da ghepardo Visualizza messaggio
    EFL TROPHY

LEYTON-STEVENAGE________1_______
    hanno giocato in campionato pochi giorni fa...3-0 per home...si gioca attorno a 1.85...

WIMBLEDON-SWANSEA U23_____1_____
    squadra di casa in momento negativo, dovrebbe esserci, comunque, un po' di margine...forse...quota circa 2.00...
    3-1...

3-0...

Noi fummo i gattopardi... i leoni! Chi ci sostituirà saranno gli sciacalli... le iene. E tutti quanti: gattopardi, leoni, sciacalli e pecore continueremo a crederci il sale della terra!

Forumista
    Thanks

England League Cup: AFC Bournemouth - Preston North End

I got a very close up look at Preston North End on Saturday, I have to be honest and say that they did not deserve to lose 5-0 to the mighty, mighty Bees, but overall, they played just about where I ranked them ahead of the game, which is definitely below last season's 11th place finish . They have some very big clubs (by Championship standards) below and immediately above them in the table, they could quickly get into real trouble and this is not a league in which it is easy to play catch up, games being ultra competitive, with no easy fixtures and they have a vital "bottom six" clash with local rivals Wigan Athletic (stadiums are just 30 minutes apart) on FRIDAY night and that surely has to take priority.

So, PNE played at Griffin Park on Saturday, where they were eventually run ragged, now make an even longer trip down to the South Coast on Tuesday on face a Premier League side and play a game in front of the television cameras that they dare not lose in three days time !

I spoke about the pressure that Simon Grayson was under last week, but he knows that it has to be all about the league and he made 11 changes for the last EFL cup tie and is very likely to go down a similar route this evening. His team started both halves strongly on Saturday and if they had equalised at 0-1 (huge save from Bentley in the Brentford goal, it could have been a different story..... see, I can be unbiased !) but collapsed once the second goal was conceded and the Bees ran riot.

I assume Bournemouth will rotate too, but they have a very strong squad and can field two largely similar first teams IMO. Easy home win !

Bournemouth -1 ball 2.06 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

Super Moderator L'avatar di GFP
    Thanks

the heartbreak kid L'avatar di wargod
    Thanks

padroni di casa decisamente più in forma con un bilancio quasi perdetto da un mese e mezzo a questa parte con ben 7 vittorie e un pareggio che sta stretto contro il manchester united.
    la volta prima in cui il liverpool non ha vinto è stata proprio contro il tottenham in premier league,vediamo se stavolta i reds ce la faranno visto che di regola dovrebbero tenere di più alla manifestazione non essendo in europa questa stagione infatti klopp ha detto di voler arrivare in finale.
    spurs non vincono dal 2012 questo confronto diretto.

liverpool @1,71

stake 4/10
    "Le persone che riescono in questo mondo sono quelle che vanno alla ricerca delle condizioni che desiderano,e se non le trovano le creano."
    George Bernard Shaw

the heartbreak kid L'avatar di wargod
    Thanks

ok,2-1
    "Le persone che riescono in questo mondo sono quelle che vanno alla ricerca delle condizioni che desiderano,e se non le trovano le creano."
    George Bernard Shaw

Forumista
    Thanks

Checkatrade Trophy: Sunderland U23 - Notts County

Hosts are in with a point, County need to win. The visitors will surely be up for a visit to the Stadium of Light, even in front of one man and his dog, five of their six league wins this season have come on the road . Head coach John Sheridan said:"I don't expect the crowd to be big, but it's a beautiful stadium and it's a lovely pitch to go and play football on."It's a game we want to win, and hopefully the players will go and do that. "We know if we win we go through. "The players know that."Not many people will know much about their players, but I went to watch them against Rochdale and they've got some good, bright, young players."Technically they are very good and it will be a good test for us. "But we will have more experience and hopefully we can affect the game the way we want to."At Premier League academies they get all these luxuries – it's a different world."But I think they will respect coming up against the teams from League One and League Two, they will realise it's a tough old game."It is totally different to academy football and I think it's good for the younger players from Premier League clubs to see what it takes to earn a living at that level.

It says a lot about Sheridan that he personally travelled five hours on a midweek night to watch future opposition in this competition and he is not going to put in that kind of effort and not demand at least the same from his players and they should make their experience tell.

Notts County +0.25 ball 2.01 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter