Pagina 1 di 4 1234 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1 fino 10 di 35

Discussione: Regno Unito - Campionati minori

Forumista d'assalto L'avatar di prapappo95
    Thanks

Predefinito Regno Unito - Campionati minori

Fulham - Newcastle 2AH(+0,25) @1,71 Stake 2/10

Nonostante Sissoko e Shelvey non saranno in campo, la rosa del Newcastle resta sicuramente superiore ai padroni di casa, che non sono più la temibile squadra di parecchi anni fa, ed arranca in Championship da diverse stagioni. Si aprono oggi i giochi in Inghilterra, dove la favorita numero 1 alla conquista della cadetteria, va a far visita a Craven Cottage, dove non riesce a vincere dal lontano 2007. Mister Rafa Benitez, dopo la retrocessione dello scorso anno, ha deciso comunque di restare, e vorrà togliersi qualche sfizio di dosso, dopo le critiche che ha raccolto in questi anni, tra Inter, Napoli e Real Madrid. Lo spagnolo ha deciso di mandare in campo Janmaat, Anita, Colback, Perez e Gayle, gente che merita palcoscenici sicuramente migliori, inoltre in panchina c'è Jonjo Shelvey(ex Liverpool). Questo Newcastle mi ricorda parecchio il Cagliari della passata stagione, che nonostante la retrocessione è riuscita a tenere i pezzi pregiati della rosa, ed inserendo qualche innesco giusto, sono riusciti nell'immediata promozione. Vediamo se i bianconeri, che però hanno perso lo storico capitano Coloccini, tornato in patria al San Lorenzo, riusciranno ad iniziare la stagione col giusto verso. Stake basso visto l'inizio di stagione, e la tradizione negativa.
    Tennis 2016: -27,65
    Basket 2016: +33,01
    Calcio 2016: -4,76
    Multiple 2016: -4

[30/10/2016]

Forumista d'assalto L'avatar di prapappo95
    Thanks

Predefinito Riferimento: Regno Unito - Campionati minori

Citazione Originalmente inviato da prapappo95 Visualizza messaggio
    Fulham - Newcastle 2AH(+0,25) @1,71 Stake 2/10

Nonostante Sissoko e Shelvey non saranno in campo, la rosa del Newcastle resta sicuramente superiore ai padroni di casa, che non sono più la temibile squadra di parecchi anni fa, ed arranca in Championship da diverse stagioni. Si aprono oggi i giochi in Inghilterra, dove la favorita numero 1 alla conquista della cadetteria, va a far visita a Craven Cottage, dove non riesce a vincere dal lontano 2007. Mister Rafa Benitez, dopo la retrocessione dello scorso anno, ha deciso comunque di restare, e vorrà togliersi qualche sfizio di dosso, dopo le critiche che ha raccolto in questi anni, tra Inter, Napoli e Real Madrid. Lo spagnolo ha deciso di mandare in campo Janmaat, Anita, Colback, Perez e Gayle, gente che merita palcoscenici sicuramente migliori, inoltre in panchina c'è Jonjo Shelvey(ex Liverpool). Questo Newcastle mi ricorda parecchio il Cagliari della passata stagione, che nonostante la retrocessione è riuscita a tenere i pezzi pregiati della rosa, ed inserendo qualche innesco giusto, sono riusciti nell'immediata promozione. Vediamo se i bianconeri, che però hanno perso lo storico capitano Coloccini, tornato in patria al San Lorenzo, riusciranno ad iniziare la stagione col giusto verso. Stake basso visto l'inizio di stagione, e la tradizione negativa.
    Benitez stecca la prima, perdendo 1-0. -2
    Tennis 2016: -27,65
    Basket 2016: +33,01
    Calcio 2016: -4,76
    Multiple 2016: -4

[30/10/2016]

Super Moderator L'avatar di Raptorsfan1
    Thanks

Irlanda Premier 15.08

Derry City-Cork City under 2.25 gol @1.751 stake 3

non seguo il campionato prendo però una giocata che mi piace,Cork che ha la miglior difesa del torneo con soli 8 gol subiti e ''ben'' 3 in 9 gare in trasferta,statisticamente per ritrovare una gara disputata a Derry con 3 o più gol fra le due squadre bisogna andare nel 2009..da allora 11 gare consecutive con 2 o meno gol..giusto un tentativo..

Forumista
    Thanks

England League 2: Luton - Wycombe

I was surprised that Luton Town managed to keep hold of all their promising youngsters in the transfer window, that shows great ambition , infact, they strengthened with the good looking additions of winger Alex Gilliead (Newcastle United) and left-back Jack Senior (Huddersfield Town), Gilliead played a full season at L2 last season and should hit the ground running, adding goals and assists. The Hatters now look a very strong squad and anything less than a serious promotion push is going to be viewed as failure. They are a big club at this level and I spoke about that ahead of a trip to Dagenham last season under old boss John Still .........

"Town are a very big club in League 2 terms and simply have to be, at the very least, challenging for promotion, a run of four games without a win ( five in all competitions) has left them down in 15th place and whilst that is "only" six points adrift of the play off spots, this feels very much like draw a line in the sand time and a match the Hatters have to find a way to win.

In comparison, Daggers are tiny, operate on small crowds and a similar sized budget and the fact that they have been a Football League club for nine years and even enjoyed one single season in League 1 is almost solely down to one man and that is Luton boss John Still, who vitually single handedly overhauled the club from top to bottom, saved them from relegation out of the Conference, took them into the FL and then even L1 and did so on a playing budget most managers would have looked at and thought it was the expenses for the ball boys and tea ladies ! Daggers have always stayed within budget, which meant even by Conference standards it is small and they have to sell to even stick to that and what Still did at the club was simply amazing. He knows everyone at Dagenham and I am talking about everyone, including probably half the supporters by name, actually Still knows almost everyove in football, but his heart, or at least a large part of it remains in this corner of East London and speaking about returning this week, it has been almost too painful and he said he just wants to go, play and leave as soon as possible. I guess it is like seeing an old girlfriend you still have feelings for .

It is not his first return, Town took four points from the h2h meetings last year, drawing 0-0 here, where they played an hour with ten men following a hotly disputed sending off and were later denied what looked a stonewall penalty, that and Town's need for all three points will ensure that there is not too much sympathy, at least on the pitch and the visiting supporters who are going to form at least 50% (1,200 advance tickets sold) of the crowd, can make the trip home happy. Team news is not overly important, the Town squad is on another level, but it is worth noting that Craig Mackail-Smith has busted a gut to get fit for this, he was more or less the first signing that Still made at Dagenham, joining from what was basically 8th tier football (!), he went on to make two big money moves and a good living from football and turned down the offer of League 1 football from at least two clubs to play for his former boss once more. CMS is desperate to play one more time at tiny Victoria Road.

Town have been getting into good positions, but not seeing out games well, they have led in two of the last three and were level entering injury time in the other and yet only took one point from those games and that has to stop, a free midweek and the extra day to prepare solely for this will have helped after six games inside 21 days previously and I feel we will see a very focused performance from the visitors today."

Town won that 2-0 ,but Still didn't see the season out and is now back at Daggers, his replacement Nathan Jones had the second half of 15-16 to sort things out and has had plenty of time to build, he has two years left on his contract, but probably knows it has to be this season he makes his mark and he has been given big support by the board.

Wycombe are struggling financially and have not been done andy favours by a massive injury crisis, despite winning in the EPL Trophy in midweek, the squad named highlighted their issues, they could not fill the bench, it included two players they dare not risk and their 43 yo head coach Gareth Ainsworth, who was one of two substituions made.They have around a third of their squad unavailable and they will struggle to take anything from this fixture.

Luton Town -0.5 ball 1.98 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

the heartbreak kid L'avatar di wargod
    Thanks

dopo l'esordio negativo i bianconeri hannp preso le misure e veramente hanno dominato tutte le partite addirittura subendo un solo goal.
    il wolverhampton è reduce da uno 0-4 contro il barnsley,per cui credo che il newcastle possa continuare a vincere in casa

newcastle -0,75 @1,66

stake 5/10
    "Le persone che riescono in questo mondo sono quelle che vanno alla ricerca delle condizioni che desiderano,e se non le trovano le creano."
    George Bernard Shaw

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wargod For This Useful Post:

alex1976a (17-09-2016)

the heartbreak kid L'avatar di wargod
    Thanks

no,0-2 per zenga addirittura
    "Le persone che riescono in questo mondo sono quelle che vanno alla ricerca delle condizioni che desiderano,e se non le trovano le creano."
    George Bernard Shaw

Forumista
    Thanks

England Championship: Preston - Wigan

Having opposed Preston at Brentford last Saturday (L5-0) and at Bournemouth on Tuesday ( won 3-2 in extra time), I have to take them on again today in their third start inside seven days, against a better rested/prepared local rival. Wigan have been at home for ten days and preparing for this for seven, a period through which North End will have spent 17-18 hours on the team bus. They did rotate heavily for the midweek game, but seven played some part in both, the extra time meant most had more game time than would have been viewed as ideal, both games were draining, other players made the journey to the South Coast anyway and preparation for tonight, would have been severly hampered. Of course, they will have been buoyed by the win at Bournemouth, but the events of the last week seem sure to take a toll at some stage this evening and positive thoughts can quickly disappear and memories of the late capitulation at Griffin Park come to the fore, if things do not go their way early.

No cup game for Wigan, they have made priorities clear and this season is all about re-establishing themselves in the Championship and avoiding a relegation battle. They have not made a great job of things so far and sit below Preston in the table, with just five points, but they have goals in them, only eight teams have scored more and last season's League 1 joint top scorer and former Brentford striker Will Grigg has hit the ground running again with four goals at the higher level. They have , or had been putting themselves in good positions and not taking advantage and have dropped 7 points already from winning positions, conceding four goals in the last 12 minutes. They have ended the last two games much better and played promisingly in each, two down at highflying Norwich City inside 11 minutes, they dominated much of the next 75 , pulled a goal back and were close to an equaliser time and time again, with the Canaries on the back foot and under severe pressure. A City supporter described the closing stage thus : "You could tell how the balance had swung when the added time board showed 5 minutes and a groan went up from the City faithful. "From total control we were now hanging on for dear life and McGovern again had to be alert to push a close range header away for a corner. "City struggled to clear it and a Wigan forward looked bound to score but muffed his shot at the City goal only for McGovern to spill it. "Fortunately Olsson, my MOM was alert enough to shepherd the ball away from danger. "The cheers at the final whistle were of relief more than anything else."

They then failed to make the most of several really good chances in a 0-0 draw with Fulham, but there were positives to take from both performances.

The Latics should be fresher of the two today and the free midweek will have given Gary Caldwell more time to work on what he knows has been their shortcomings, he told the club website...........

“I think we are always learning; last year right throughout the season we learned and we improved and got better as the season went on. This year, we have started from a better platform than the one we had the previous season and I think we are improving all of the time. "It is now about turning that into results and that is the most important thing. “Apart from Sheffield Wednesday, I don’t think we have been outplayed in any game, but for a little bit of luck or better concentration defensively, I have no doubt we would have got more points on the board.“We have worked a lot on trying to stop goals because we believe we are a threat going forwards to score goals. "The main focus in training has been on defending but not just from defence, but as a whole team."I thought on Saturday we were excellent against a very good football team and we stopped them doing what they wanted to do by pressing high up the pitch and the forward and midfield players really putting in a high-effort defensive performance in."

I doubt Preston will have been too pleased to see Oliver Langford as referee, they are 0-1-4 in games when he has been in charge and have not scored a single goal in the last four. 2X game for me.

Wigan Athletic level ball 2.16 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

Forumista
    Thanks

England Championship: Norwich - Burton

Briefly, I expect both teams to score and probably Norwich to edge home 2-1/3-2/3-1, something like that. Burton have adapted quite well to life in the Championship, have 9 points on board and only five teams have scored more goals. They are not afraid to take the game to teams and have scored in all four road games and conceded in all nine competitive starts. They are not really operating on a level Championship playing field, with a low budget and determined to stay within their means, they will need as many points as they can collect early season. They were playing non league football seven yeras ago and they have come a very long way in a short time and that almost always catches up with teams, unless they have the backing and that almost always means finances, to stay one step ahead of the game. This is a tough unrelenting league and it will be difficult for the Brewers to survive. That is for another day, for now, this is all still new and wonderful and they will enjoy their trip to Carrow Road.

I discussed Norwich and their game with Wigan in the Friday notes and how they allowed the Latics back into a game they should have run away with. The Canaries are amongst the favourites for promotion and will be there or thereabouts, but have conceded in their last three home starts and in 6 of their last 7 home starts in their Championship promotion camapign, the season before last. They can be devastating at this level when things click, but the crowd here urges them forward a little too often at times and they can lose their way in games and Albion will get opportunities, both to score @ 2.0-2.05 looks good, but easier to back is ............

"over" 2.75 goals 2.14 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

Superforumisti L'avatar di TempleBar
    Thanks

Predefinito Re: Riferimento: Regno Unito - Campionati minori

Citazione Originalmente inviato da clubgowi Visualizza messaggio
    "over" 2.75 goals 2.14 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

Nice tip my friend, I bet on Goal at 2.00, thank you

Forumista
    Thanks

England Championship: Brentford - Wigan Athletic

Brentford are still not the finished article and will be a better team in six weeks than they are today, they still have two players getting up to speed with Championship pace who already look better than most at this level, two to come back from injury and as a group .they are only just realizing how good they can be.

I wasn't going to back them today, but odds are too big and my hands are tied, they are unbeaten at home since March, have scored nine in their last two here at Griffin Park and some of the passing in the 4-1 defeat of Reading on Tuesday , was unbelievable. But it is not a 90 minute performance at present and Wigan will get chances, but visiting top scorer Will Grigg was deemed surplus to requirements at Brentford , the hosts will know all about him and (knock loudly on wood !) very few former players have returned and done well in recent campaigns. John Swift on Tuesday was an example , he got a LOT of undeserved abuse and GP is a ground where the crowd can almost touch you and every word from the stands can be heard . Bees get key midfielder Ryan Woods back from suspension today and he will freshen up a team where competition for starting places is fierce at present.

Brentford -0.75 ball 2.29 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter