03:00 Utah Jazz -
    Denver Nuggets -
    03:30 New Orleans Pelicans -
    Minnesota Timberwolves -
    04:30 Golden State Warriors -
    Los Angeles Lakers -
    04:30 Sacramento Kings -
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    "Le persone che riescono in questo mondo sono quelle che vanno alla ricerca delle condizioni che desiderano,e se non le trovano le creano."
    George Bernard Shaw

the heartbreak kid L'avatar di wargod
    Thanks

Predefinito Riferimento: nba 23/11/2016

ieri nella grande mela ancora una volta gravi problemi difensivi per la franchigia dell'oregon che oggi si presenta in ohio dai campioni in carica sconfitti solo una volta a cleveland,sinceramente non credo proprio a portland corsara.
    abbino san antonio che ha una gara complicata,nonostante i precedenti pressochè a senso unico,ma ritrova i suoi due titolari tenuti a riposo nel derby texano per cui ho fiducia negli spurs contro il nostro belinelli.
    hornets reduci da due brutte sconfitte.

cleveland + san antonio @1,66

stake 5/10

ripeto lo special su westbrook che può segnare tanto anche alla fragile difesa di sacramento.

westbrook over 30 points @1,7

stake 5/10
    "Le persone che riescono in questo mondo sono quelle che vanno alla ricerca delle condizioni che desiderano,e se non le trovano le creano."
    George Bernard Shaw

Thanks

da non perdere la sfida tra due dei migliori realizzatori della lega,ovvero per i padroni di casa harden e per gli ospiti derozan con quest'ultimo che fino a due gare fa ha avuto una media punti tenuta niente di meno che solo da cinque giocatori in tutta la storia nba.
    l'uomo più barbuto del business vorrà mostrare di essere lui a sfidare westbrook per il titolo di mvp stagionale in regular season.
    inoltre questa è la tappa finale del tour ad ovest di toronto,potrebbe esserci meno lucidità.

harden vs derozan

harden @1,85

stake 4/10

il classico cambio di arena tra stessi sfidanti,purtroppo però manca gallinari e per denver sarà molto dura a salt lake city visto che sono già senza l'altro titolare harris da inizio stagione.
    hill è game-time decision,mi auguro ci sia ovviamente ma danilo è fondamentale per i nuggets e prenderei comunque i jazz.
    abbino boston a new york sponda brooklyn per non prendere l'handicap.

utah + boston @1,78

stake 2/10
    George Bernard Shaw

Thanks

ok,tutto dentro pure oggi.
    114-119 san antonio,137-125 cleveland,92-111 boston,108-83 utah,harden 29,derozan 24,westbrook 31
    George Bernard Shaw

Forumista
    Thanks

NFL: Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys

I favour the Redskins and am very tempted by odds of 3.50 to win this, but will probably end up going with them getting a few points start.

I opposed Dallas at the weekend writing.............

"The Ravens will want to keep their lead over the Steelers until they meet again on Christmas Day ( what a treat !) and I have to say I like them getting a touchdown start against the Cowboys, who Pittsburgh kept to within five last week and this is my idea of the "upset" of the day. Dallas are 8-1, but five games were decided by a touchdown or less and two of the other four were against teams with a combined record of 2-17. Key for me will be the run, Dallas have been able to move the ball on the ground freely, but Baltimore are very difficult to run against (ranked #1), that might force the Cowboys into a more one dimensional offense and Baltimore have had an extra three days to recover and prepare."

That should have been the "upset", Baltimore led by 7 and looked in control until the game turned on one play and some terrible, shoot yourself in the foot, penalties from the Ravens. Cowboys played well enough offensively in the second half to win , Dez Bryant stepping up with some very important receptions and lots of people will have been impressed with how they played, but I have some real doubts about them defensively and they do not look like a 9-1 team to me. Dallas can afford to lose and still stay in control of the division, for the Redskins, they really need to keep winning.

Washington have a very balanced offense with two runners "sharing" circa 900 yards and Kirk Cousins having a career defining season.They have put up 95 points against "winning" teams in the last three weeks. The Skins lost the reverse meeting 27-23, but Prescott, Bryant and Elliott all had big games for Dallas and still Washington came so close and should have won, wasting a series of good field positions in the second half , everything went wrong for them, right for Dallas and still they kept to within 4 points and Washington look much improved since. So too are Dallas of course, but that defeat and maybe more than one, is coming and I fancy the first could be today, points and the "away" win !

Washington Redskins + 5.5 points 2.03 Pinnacle/Vegas Line/ Sportmarket Pro.
    "over" 52 points 2.05 Pinnacle/Vegas Line/ Sportmarket Pro.

from Clubgowi newsletter